What is the Cycle Scheme?
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a government-backed initiative which allows you to save between 25% and 42% off the price of a new bike; this is achieved through tax and National Insurance savings. It’s open to all UK residents. The benefit and savings are made through a reduction in the tax and National Insurance that you pay when being paid by your employer. Cycle to work is open to everyone, as long as your employer has made the commitment to do this and you are paid via PAYE.
What’s in it for me?
- Save 32% – 42% on our range of bikes, clothing and accessories
- Spread the cost over 12-18 months through your salary
- Get fitter, healthier and happier through cycling
- Ride for leisure as well as any part of your journey to work
|RRP||Cyclescheme Total||Monthly Payment|
Cycle to work step by step
- Decide how much you would like to spend by visiting your local Pedal Revolution store or visit our Online Shop
- We will work out the retail cost of the bike and/or accessories for you, then we issue a quote with the make, model and cost of the bike/accessories. This can be done via email or in store at any of our branches. Contact us for more details
- You take this quote to your scheme administrator, who will see the process through. When your certificate is approved it will be emailed to you.
- Come in store and redeem your certificate, and order your bike. If we have your chosen bike in stock we will get it ready as soon as possible
- Your salary sacrifice deductions usually commence from the next salary payment.