A sportive with a difference
- Start when you like – Meet at Whitlingham, the event village will be open from 3pm
- Plan your own route – Find your own stops and take or buy your own food en route.
We’ll give you suggested drink stops and a mandatory half way point where you collect your wristband. The route is NOT signed.
- Beat the clock to arrive back before Sunset – How late dare you wait? Kudos to the rider or team that starts the latest but still gets home by sunset.
- Find your own stops and take or buy your own food en route
- Enter both for your interlocking medals
- All routes include drink and food at the finish – the post-ride party starts at sunset with pizza and a drink to celebrate your achievement.
- No mechanical assistance en-route –so take your own spares. We’ll be on call with a Broomwagon to collect you and your bike if you can’t continue due to medical/mechanical failure.
Lights are compulsory.
Saturday 15 June 21:20